To all of our Smart, Gutsy, Bold friends:
Synchronizers help promote the visibility of new works at Synchronicity Theatre by engaging with various communities to expand and diversify audiences.
The quintessential Synchronizer has a passion for theatre, specifically new works, and is highly motivated to share that passion with others. Ideally, a Synchronizer has active personal or professional connections within diverse communities throughout Atlanta. Applicants should be familiar with Synchronicity Theatre, and have genuine interest and respect in the work we produce and the principles of our mission: to uplift the voices of women and girls and spark community conversation.
Synchronizer membership would be for the entire 2019 – 2020 Season. Synchronizer membership is completely free!
Synchronizers will have the following responsibilities:
- To help promote new works at Synchronicity Theatre to their personal and professional networks and make new connections through outreach
- To update the Synchronicity staff on personal progress, including, but not limited to, the successes and challenges of their own promotional efforts
- To increase the visibility of Synchronicity Theatre by assisting staff in promotional marketing efforts and opportunities throughout the season
- To consistently meet all of the above requirements for the entirety of the Synchronicity Theatre season in which they participate
- A complimentary pair of tickets to each new work throughout the season
- Access to special events such as exclusive script readings, pre-show happy hours, invitations to rehearsals, tickets to opening night new work performances
- Personalized discount codes for tickets to extend to personal or professional networks
- Networking opportunities with the Synchronicity staff
- Networking with fellow Synchronizers, periodic check-ins, and brainstorming sessions to share ideas for ways to improve outreach
Synchronizers assist Synchronicity in a volunteer capacity as a condition of their membership. These are not paid positions.
APPLICATIONS ARE DUE SEPTEMBER 5, 2019 AT 11:59 PM.